Wednesday 30 November 2011

30-300-30 No. 29


What is your favorite word, and why? (University of Virginia)
            OPTIMISTIC is my favorite word. I am a person that likes to be optimistic all the time. And the word OPTIMISTIC has been taken from the word optimism which means to be hopeful and confident about the future or some kind of successful outcome. As it says, it is hopeful and confident for something good it makes me feel happy.
            I am a person who does not give up easily and I always like to think about everything in a positive way. I really like taking things in a positive way no matter how complicated the situation is. I personally feel good when hearing the word OPTIMISTIC because the word always gives me and inspires me to have some kind of hope although at times things don’t go the way they are supposed to.
            OPTIMISTIC has been my favorite word since the day when my parents talked to me and taught me to be optimistic in a situation where there was no hope. And after the lecture that my parents gave me after the situation, things did turn out good and as I took the advise of my Mom and Dad. And then, I learned that being optimistic does help in situations that may not be pleasant at times. As a human being, everyone does suffer and every one comes across some kind of situations that is very unpleasant and difficult to deal with. And at times, I do come across very difficult situations that are not easy and requires lots of time and patience and yet it seems to be failing, but at those times, I have learned to be optimistic and that makes my solution for that problem easier.
            To be able to deal with complicated problems is a gift that I have got because of the word OPTIMISTIC. And as a teenager myself I would want other teens also to think about the word optimism because that does help to deal with problems a lot more easier although one may think there is no chance of hope.

1 comment:

  1. optimism.. or optimistic... that is definitely one of my favorite words too.
    I agree with you.. especially how the words gives hope =]

    I think I forgot about the word and its concept in the recent days, thank you for reminding me how important staying optimistic is :)

    ReplyDelete