Saturday 26 November 2011

30-300-30 25


How have all your acquired experiences shaped your career goals?
            As a missionary kid, I have traveled around different parts of the world and have seen many things going around in the world as well. My goal for my career is to become a pediatrician. And the fact that I have been in many rural areas of the world has made my heart desire to work for children that are under privileged. 
            Getting to be a part of the helping aid has made my heart have even more passion for children that are sick and under privileged. My goal con be accomplished not only by just becoming a doctor and diagnosing and giving children medicine, but at the same time to play with them, and making sure that they get to enjoy their lives to the fullest. Having to get to go in a rural Village of Nepal, I started to have passion for children and that has led me to not be scared of them or, to get grossed out to play with them, rather, teach them how to do things correctly at the same time play with them and to be good friends with them and to have some good memories with them.
            To achieve my career goal or to become a pediatrician, my experience in a village of Nepal has helped me find or pick what I want to become in the upcoming future. Getting to know people especially kids with malnourishment has inspired me to become a pediatrician and serve people especially little children around the world. And being able to do some service with people has made my dream a lot more firm and I know that I will accomplish this dream because I know I can do it.

1 comment:

  1. This post is really inspiring. It does express a lot about your character and I think it is an amazing goal wanting to be be part of the lives of the children as a good friend rather than a 'doctor' that doesn't really care much. I do hope you accomplish your goal.

    ReplyDelete