Sunday 20 November 2011

30-300-30 No. 19


·  Write about something that is important to you. (Hope College)
             The community that I live in is important for me. I live in Dorms at an international school, and this is the most important place for me because, this is where I am at the moment. The community that I live in is important because, where I live is very isolated, at the same time there are people in this place and I am part of this small community therefore, this community is important for me.
            This place where I live is very important to me because this is where I belong. And whenever something happens that is not nice, then, that makes me sad because it is very important to me. Living in a community where there are students from many different countries is a big opportunity and that is one of the reasons that make this community important to me. I care about my surrounding a lot because I know that I will have to live in a particular area. And I like places, where there is some sort of harmony amongst people.
            Community is important for me therefore, I really want the community to be peaceful. Yes, there are some times when seeking peace seems to be impossible in the community I would really want to have some sort of harmony amongst people that live around me so that, there are less problem in the society which would then harm the world less.
I care about my community so much that I think of improving my society and community. I really want my community to set an example to the world, but it seems to be possible. Although, knowing that it is going to be impossible, I have hope and I will for sure strive and achieve to make my community important to the world. 

No comments:

Post a Comment