Saturday 19 November 2011

30-300-30 no. 18


· If you were to write a book, on what theme or subject matter would it be based, and why? (Stanford/93)
If I were to write book on a certain theme, then my theme would be about life. People around the world go through different phases of life and even I myself have been through a lot of them in my sixteen years of life.
            I would write about a certain character that goes through these crazy phases in life that would kind of bind almost everything that every person faces in his or her life. I would also write about how that person went through this deadly phase that no one in the world ever goes through. I would write this book to make the reader also know that life is full of adventure and that it has both ups and downs. I would also want the reader to familiar with that imaginary person and somewhat relate to whoever that person is.
            I would write that book in a realistic yet, unrealistic manner to let the reader also be part of the book while reading it. I would make it a bit of thriller at the same time realistic so that the reader would not be able to differentiate between the real and unreal events that happen in the book. I would want the reader to start the book and make sure that they complete the book in one go.
            As the book would be based on life, I would want the reader to enjoy the story and get into the book and because of that, I would want the readers to read my other books that I would most probably publish after reading that book. And I would want the book to be sold in different parts of the world, and I would also want the book to be translated in different languages.

No comments:

Post a Comment