Tuesday 15 November 2011

30-300-30 No. 14


Imagine yourself being an actor/actress. Tell about your feelings before the opening night of the performance where you play the title role.
            For many years, I always am interested in being a part of a play or a drama. I always wanted to be a part of theatre although; I have never been into one yet. And having a title role would be one of my dreams that I would be happy to have it achieved.
“Okay this is it, but am I ready? I hope people like me?” would be the types of question that would rise in my mind at the same time I would be the most nervous actress. I would for sure be proud of my hard work. I would be in a great mixture of feelings.
My first feelings would be that if this play would make my parents proud of me for what I am doing. I would be very nervous if there were scenes that were more likely that I would make a mistake in and I would keep on practicing that. I would feel extremely nervous and for that reason I would call my director and just talk with him or her and ask him or her the last minute question about how I could do better on the stage.
            My feeling of happiness would be there because I would know that I would be entertaining people. At the same time, after the amount of effort, which would be a lot, would give me joy. And for the title role that I would have would make me proud of myself. And to be a part of some act would make me feel like I have accomplished a part of my dream. I would be nervous yet; I would try my best to overcome my nervousness with my feelings of pleasure thinking that I would be famous and have my dreams accomplished in the sector if theatre.

No comments:

Post a Comment