Saturday 12 November 2011

saturday


6. If you were to look back on your high school years, what advice would you give to someone beginning his or her high school career? (Simmons)

The thing that I would suggest someone who is about to high school would be to make those years full of memories. To make many friends, having fun, yet to pay attention to their academics. I would want to suggest them to make sure that they would enjoy it and enjoy it to its fullest.
         Spending few years in high school has taught myself many lesson about how to enjoy even the most boring times at high school, and I would want to make sure that a new high school kid would learn the same thing as I did. I may not have been the smartest kid in the school; I did learn to give importance to my academics than before. I would want the kid to know that academics do make a huge difference in your life because of high school.
         I would want to make sure that the person whoever is going to high school to have lots of fun in those years and make it memorable and enjoyable with friends. And I would want to let the person know that getting into trouble during high school would cause lots of problems in the future. And I would really want to encourage that person to take part in many activities including their junior and senior years because, they would learn a lot from it and not just learn but that would make their high school years more memorable because of the event that takes place.
         As of what I have experienced, I would want people to make those years important and meaningful with plenty of experiences in different sectors. And to make sure that their activities and their academics are all balanced. I would suggest him or her to have many friends so that it would make their lives a lot easier throughout high school

No comments:

Post a Comment