Thursday 3 November 2011

30-300-30 NO.2


Community service can be a valuable part of the college experience. If you were to devote one year of service to a volunteer project, what would it be, and what would you hope to accomplish? (Goucher)

     If I were to devote a year of service to volunteering in a project would most probably be working among the children that are suffering. The passion I have for children would for sure make me want to work amongst the children. The goal that I would have would be to see smiles in children’s faces because of something I did for them. And, I would want to make the time memorable for them as well as for me.
            Seeing smiles would be one of my important goals that I would want to accomplish. To see smiles in the faces of children who are going through a lot would be my goal because, smile shows that they are actually enjoying something in the midst of what they are going through. And from my personal view, I would want to see smiles on their faces because that would make them free of what they are going through, during the smile time.
            To make the time memorable in a good way for them because of me would be my other important goal. Life is short and should be full of good memories in order to enjoy life. According to what I believe, I think that the Children who are suffering should have a great memorable time with me so that I would have some good impact on someone’s life. And so that they would know what a good memory is in their lives.
            And as a community service person, I would really want to get involved in service of children because of the passion I have towards children. And to see smiles in their faces as well as making their lives important and significant would be my main goal that I would really want to accomplish in the field of social work.
           

No comments:

Post a Comment