Saturday 5 November 2011

30-300-30 No. 4


How do you feel about Wednesday? (U of Chicago)

            Typical Monday is when everybody is refreshed after the weekend, then Tuesday is just another regular day for me. Wednesday on the other hand sometimes is frustrating and sometimes fun yet, I feel like I am trapped or stuck in the middle of something. It is neither close to start of the school or just a normal Friday night when I like to sleep knowing that the next day is when you can wake up anytime you want.
            Wednesdays are the day usually when teachers give most of the homework and that makes it a little frustrating because the next day I always feel like coming back from school and sleeping but that is impossible because the day after Wednesday is Friday when my works are due typically. I am happy waiting for weekend that is the day after Wednesday yet, I feel stuck as your in the middle of a week cycle and that can be frustrating as it is neither a fresh start or an end to that particular week. Just thinking that it is Wednesday has some sort of psychological effect on me therefore I feel very stressed on Wednesdays.
            Wednesday is the day that I always think is frustrating and annoying because it is in the middle of the week, especially when I am overloaded with work that I need to accomplish by the next day. I personally always want Wednesdays to get over soon so that it is Thursday then eventually Friday finally; I get the sleep that I desire.
            Eventually, not enjoying Wednesdays does not change anything as; it comes and goes according to its own time. Therefore, learning how to adjust in time and the fact that time flies by quickly, seems to be important lesson especially on Wednesdays when I feel like I am stuck in the middle of nowhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment