Tuesday 8 November 2011

30-300-30 No. 7


What outrages you? (Wake Forest)
I do not get outraged easily because I am cheerful most of the time. Although, as a human, I do get outraged sometimes and that is when theft happens at our dorms. I cannot stand when theft happens although, there is nothing much to do about it.
            We live in a community where people from different parts of the world come because where I come from is an international school. We all come and study and are a group of a small family. And it seems to be impossible for some people to understand about these matters. And instead of stealing I find it very annoying about how people do not understand about how they could ask others about the things that they want or they wish to have and they could have it without hurting the other person. And at the same time I find it very upsetting as well because the other person is getting hurt.
            Some people do have some types of psychological conditions but they get treated, but with people that do not have any of psychological or medical conditions should teach themselves about self control and they need to learn about how asking is an option. I personally get extremely outraged to see a person miserable because someone else stole from him or her and the thing that got stolen was precious to them. In a small community like where I live, students should try and stop stealing if they are because; they are hurting other people and that is unacceptable from my opinion. And the fact that people are stealing from the members of the same family really makes me upset.
            And because of the amount of stealing that has been going on, outrages me to the point, where I wished that there were no such thing as theft or stealing in the world. And I wish to use my anger to do something good, so that the stealing stops.
           

No comments:

Post a Comment