Friday 25 November 2011

30-300-30 No. 24

Describe a personal habit that helps to define you as a person.
Smiling is my habit and I smile most of the time. I am a cheerful person and hope my cheerfulness will remain for the upcoming years of my life as well. Smiling is a habit that I have and would perfectly fit to describe me as a person. I love to smile and make sure that everyone is happy around me atleast.
     Yes, at times I do get annoyed but, that does not mean that my smile is not there for the rest of the night. I love smiling because I am usually cheerful. I cannot just show other people that I am sad because I am hardly ever sad. Yes, at times for me it is hard to differentiate between reality and my dreams for me because I cannot take reality easily. I love smiling no matter what. Even when I do some sort of things that my parents or others do not like and they scold me for doing those activities, I just say sorry but I am still cheerful and not grumpy or angry at them at all.
As a human at times I do get annoyed but my annoying attitude is not permanent. Nor does it last for more than an hour. Being cheerful just makes me a person that is smiling all the time and a person who is happy all the time. Teachers also like to comment on me for being so cheerful. At times, my friends tend to get annoyed because I am smiling and I am cheerful all the time. I always like to make people happy no matter what they are going through or even I am going through. My smile is always there and hopefully people will enjoy my smile and not get annoyed with my smiley face. 

No comments:

Post a Comment