Friday 18 November 2011

30-300-30 no. 17


If money and family obligations left you entirely free, how and where would you spend the summer before college?

            If money and family obligations left me, then I would spend my summer by going around the world. I would most probably try and go to every continent possible. I would most probably go around the world, not just to have fun, but also to help poor people around the world.
            I love traveling and traveling around the world has been one of my dreams. I love enjoying the different beauties that varies in this world from place to place. I have learned to appreciate all the positive things around, so that would make my travel even more interesting and fun for me. I would love to travel in a motorbike all by myself and would want to be the first woman from my country, Nepal to do that sort of activity. I would love to travel and get into different countries and take lots of pictures from everywhere.
            I would at the same time, love to see the natural beauty from each of the continent I visit and try and learn about something new in every continent I go to.  I would want to explore different countries, go to different hemisphere and experience winter during summer in places like Australia, and some parts of Africa as well. I would use my summer to learn about things around the world that I could relate to myself.
            While going around the world, I would also want to pick a place to go to, after my college. I would also want to see the different animals, insects found while I would bike. And if, my bike broke on the way, then, I would buy another one that I liked and exchange it with the one I had. And by traveling I would earn money from people, while I stopped and sang in random places around the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment