Sunday 27 November 2011

30-300-30 no. 26


What are the most important extracurricular or community activities? What made you join these activities?
            Woodstock school, in India is my community now and I really feel very involved in it. As Woodstock is a boarding school, I am a part of the dorms and the activities that the school has. We have many extracurricular activities that are held by a group that is known as CARE.
            As CARE is an extracurricular activity that the school has for the community, I really like being part of it because it helps the community. CARE is responsible to organize social works that involves the students and the staff of the school as well. Through CARE we help children mostly, and other people that requires help from other people. And because of CARE I have been able to make new friends that are younger than me, and I have had opportunity to work, play and help Children.
            Also, as becoming a pediatrician is my dream, and this extracurricular activity that my community has involves children, has helped me to understand children and like children even more. Although, joining a CARE activity was first inspired by my friend. Her name is Shirly and she was the one who went to the orphanage and help out the boys from that orphanage and she asked me to try and come. Then, I first went to a CARE trip in 9th grade. First, I was not that enthusiastic about going for CARE, but as I went for the first time, I felt like I needed to be involved in it more. And then after that I went for the next one and that made me realize that this would help me to accomplish the dream that I have.
            And I think that CARE is the most important community activity that I am involved in because of what we do. To fulfill my dream, I feel and think that CARE has helped me to even be sure of what I want to do for my future as my career.

No comments:

Post a Comment