Tuesday 22 November 2011

30-300-30 No. 21


If you could invent something, what would it be, and why? (University of Virginia)

            It would have been so great for me to have a duplicate person of myself. How would she come though? That is my question.
            Well, if I could invent something, I would invent a machine that would make a copy of myself including my brain and my total ability and the same type of mood that I have except that, person would be a lot more faster than I am now. I would want someone like me so that I would be less stressed out and would have more time to my real self at the same time, gain more knowledge because I have two person getting information for myself.
            As it sounds, I would want my duplicate to be a lot much faster than I am, so that I would be able to do much work in less amount of time. And, also at the same time, I would want myself to be rested enough for at least a day. And that my copy and me would be able to take turns to take rest and get knowledge whenever our brains are fresh. I am sure that my invention of that machine would help me become lot smarter than I am now because of my refreshed brain that gains all the knowledge.
            I personally also think that this invention would although, make the population of the world even more if, everyone got to use it. Therefore, I would want to have that machine just to myself, and not let the world know about that machine. I would use that machine probably to make lots of copies of myself rather than one so that, the amount of work that I would be able to do in short period of time would be a lot. So, I would want to invent that machine and make sure that it is only for me and that, I would be able to destroy it anytime I want. And doing so I would save lots of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment