Monday 21 November 2011

30-300-30 No. 20


· Do you think that you have the qualifications of a good parent? Discuss.
            Being a parent is easy, but being a good parent is hard. Being a good parent requires lots of skills and effort. I personally do not think that I am yet qualified to become a good parent. I do have plans on how would I take care of my child, but those plans are something that I say but I know for sure that I am not ready to fulfill the qualities that a good parent requires.
            If I happen to be a parent, then it is obvious that I will not be able to have the qualities that I have to become a good parent, because I am not fully experienced, neither am I well educated to be a good parent. I as a child have relatively good parent or that is what I think the qualities of good parent is. And, comparing myself to my parents, I feel like I am immature, and I am not ready to take responsibilities.
            I personally think that parents need to set an example and I do not think that I am prepared go set an example to the children. I personally believe that the way that one behaves and deals with other people is what he or she is going to do with their child. Yes, no one is perfect and he or she will learn after he or she goes through all those experiences. And I know that I sometimes cannot deal with people in a healthy manner, which means that I do not qualify to become a parent.
            The fact that I cannot set a good example even in front of other people makes me a person who cannot be a good parent. And because of the reasons like my immaturity make me a bad parent. And that makes me a person who is not yet ready to become a good parent. 

No comments:

Post a Comment