Sunday 6 November 2011

30-300-30 No. ^^

   If you had the gift of telepathy, the ability to read other people’s minds, would you use this gift or not? Explain.
If I did have the gift of telepathy, I would not use the gift because, that would mess things up with me. I would not use the gift because I would know so many things about people that I would not want to know as well. I think that the gift that I would get would have been the worst gift that I would want. Although, I would to have this gift sometimes.
            As I love surprises, most probably, the gift of telepathy would ruin it and I would be extremely sad to know the surprise before hand. And there would be a lot of things that I would not want to know especially, something bad about someone who I love and myself. Having the gift of telepathy would most probably make my life harder and more depressing and would for sure spoil things around because I would have too much information going inside my head.
            If I would want the gift that would be when, someone has a secret that I need to know but they are hiding it from me. And to know what teachers think about me would be the reason that I would want the gift. And the other reason that I would want the gift would be to read my Brother’s mind. Those are the only few reasons that I would want the gift of telepathy.
            The gift of telepathy as a whole would not be my favorite gift that I would have. As, it would not be my favorite gift, I would not use it a lot except for the few things mentioned. And those are the reason that I would not use the gift of telepathy.
           

No comments:

Post a Comment